Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Testing...one, two...

So this is just a test to see if this is working properly. This blog will be about horse racing, particularly in the United States (but I am always up for comments from people all over). Though I've never actually been to a racetrack (I live in Georgia, where you aren't allowed to buy alcohol on Sundays, much less gamble), I have been following the sport very closely since I was in middle school. Now that I'm in college and a journalist, I hope to turn this passion of mine into a full-time career. First up on the list is to educate my readers. I'll be posting terms for people that are not familiar with racetracks or racehorses to help get through the posts that can be difficult to read. If you ever have any questions, however, feel free to leave them as a comment. I promise I won't bite your head off - I like dark meat.

For those that want a bit of information about horse racing, I have a few links that might be some help for you.
Bloodhorse.com
ESPN.com
Thoroughbred Times
Equibase

No comments: