Sunday, February 25, 2007

The information highway of horse racing



After all these years, I have stumbled across the ways that I can gather my own research and information along with following each horse that I choose to like. But others are not as fortunate. This is for you.

First of all, if you ever need anything, a good forum helps to go a long way. There are several that can be found, varying on their topics as well as the people that frequent them. One extremely good forum is the Pedigree Query Forum. Here you can discuss anything from breeding to racing and everything inbetween. This site also features ways to look up the pedigrees of Thoroughbreds all over.

Another excellent resource when doing research is Equibase, a website that is devoted to every aspect of horse racing. Look up past performances of specific horses, entries for the races at tracks all over the United States, and take a look at what the experts in the industry have to say about any and every thing that is going on in horse racing.

Also, Youtube.com has a few of the major races available to watch, as I am certain you might have noticed from my previous blogs. This is one way to see the actual way that a horse has performed in the past. You can look at it and take it for your own opinion.
Again, these are just a few of the resources that I use to look up the information on horse racing. These are just a few of them. You can pick and choose for yourself. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm always looking for good feedback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.